Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (swe)     21 January 2014

How to get mobile cdr details as evidence in 498a,304b cases

Hi,

I got married on 13-oct-2011, and my in-laws hided her health related issues before marriage.

later we had quarrels each other and lived apart, girl is in in-laws house from Jan 4th 2012. and before she went from my house we are very good, i had a phone conversation recorded on 5th Jan 2012 which shows that we are good and harmonious. Everything is fine when we are good, but after wedlock, they turned out on different way.

one bad day, suddenly police came and took me off to custody and later i came to know, that wife is committed suicide and my in-laws put a false case 498a against me and my family. I am in shock. I am not aware what’s happening at that time. She went to coma after hanged himself, and after 13 days she died. i remanded in jail, my parents and sister also went jail. Its very horrifying experience. and after she died they demanded huge money to compromise the case. we are in bail now, and actual truth is they planned accordingly to attempt suicide and put a case after that. But unfortunately from their end, it went wrong, and she died. and the case is turned to another sections added up 304B and 3&4 DP act. I have audio recordings evidences that we lived harmoniously in my house and it shows that me and my parents are not harassing any way. In those conversations she tells to her mother that my parents are good and not demanded any dowry.

Evidences:

1)  They are complaining that we are demanding extra dowry of 10 lakhs (which is false), and me and my family bore grudge against my wife on 05-Jan-2012 and necked the decease person from my house, and she informed to her father and he took back to his native.

-- But on 04 -Jan- 2012 she went to my in-laws house as a part of festival, i had a conversation with my wife very harmoniously on 05-jan-2012 10.45 AM. I have clear recordings. And also i am in office in Chennai at that time 05-jan-2012 not in my native place. my wife is in my in-laws house at that time. How can we necked her from my house as we are at different places at that exact time of incidence. I am in my office and she is in my in-laws house and my father and mother are in my native @3 different places. Is CDR with tower details useful to prove that we are not at that place when the incident took place?

2) I had so many such recordings to prove my innocence, which are against their allegations.

For these i need CDR and (or) tower details. How can i get those documents? Please help me to get those crucial documents in advance as it is time sensitive (tower data).

Learning

1 Replies

Girish Kumar (Jr.Advocate)     21 January 2014

Mr.Kumar,

Consult with your advocate who has knowledge in Cyber & IT Acts. The Mobile CDR can be used as evidence in court, but retrival of CDR records is difficult.
More Info contact: www.arnyandhaly.com, they have expertise in cyber crime and IT related matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register