Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supratim Paul (E)     25 February 2013

How to get home loan , cibil dpd issue

Hello All,

I would like to get your kind advice and suggestion on my issue.

a) I had a Credit Card and for which I had made delayed payment because my financial situation was bad at that time and had to spent money because my father was hospitalised that time. But later I made the payment and closed the credit card. In my CIBIL record I have Due Past Days(DPD) which was recorded values other than zero.

b) Similarly I had another Credit Card which I had requested for closure over phone but these guys have not closed it then in 2007. Later in 2012 when I applied for Loan my loan got rejected. I got a copy of my CIBIL report and found that that Credit Card had huge amount attached to it and status was updated as WRITTEN-OFF.Since I didn't had any proof to tell that I requested for Closure then I agreed to pay the entire amount and paid the whole amount.These time I did all communication over letter and e-mail and these guys have issued me NOC and cleared the status as NIL. But the issued remained the same here with Due Past Days (DPD) which was recorded vales other tan zero.

Now due to this DPD my score is 625 and these score will not be sufficient to get home loan.

My question is:

a) How do I improve my CIBIL score as the two credit card account mentioned above is closed and closed account are not updated by respective financial institution.

b) How can I get home loan as I have these DPD issue in CIBIL report which reflects that I didn't paid eariler regularly.

But on the contrary I have one more Credit Card and two loans which was eariler taken which was closed with no issues. 

Request your feedback and suggestion.

Regards,
Supratim

Learning

4 Replies

shanmugam (Admin Manager)     26 February 2013

Sir,

Pl get written letter from the Bank who refused to grant loan. After getting  letter  from the  Bank, you  send a letter to CIBIL by Registered Post with  acknoswledgement due giving  21 days time to solve your problems. If you have  not received any response  from CIBIL, you may file a case agaisnt CIBIL under CP Act.

In the mean time you may call for any information from CIBIL  through their website .

Regards,

C. SHANMUGAM

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     22 April 2013

same problem happened with me atleast a year ago... but now i am able to get loan with many company...infact banks are eager to give me a loan due to my good credit score with cibil...
this all happened with the help of credit sudhaar team...
they solved my all problem and give me a new life...
you can too touch with them via www.creditsudhaar.com or 022-67886788 

1 Like

gyan shukla (software developer)     24 April 2013

Very suggestion :)

Hari Prasad (Advisor)     12 July 2013

I had no idea my credit was bad. The guys at Credit Sudhaar analysed my report. The process took some time but my credit was restored, enhanced and protected. I have no reason for complaints.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register