LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seethram   02 May 2019

How to get heir certificat after 15-20 years

My grandfather got a plot from Indian government for working in army but somebody has transfered the plot to there name. Now after apealing in court they want a Heir certificate. But how do I get it my grandfather died before 20 years. This is happening in TamilNadu


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 May 2019

Dear queriest, it is too long time.  However apply for Legal heir certificate in Tahsil office concerned.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2019

Anything can be done in India.  Search your grandfather's records like a will, employment certificate, etc., wherein he might have stated about his legal heirs.  Contact Tehasildar explain your position and get such certificate as per the procedure.  This is not simple as it appears apparently, you may have to implead them as parties in such suit.

Shashi Dhara   03 May 2019

If Ur grand father got plot then what Ur father or mother or grand mother or children's of Ur grand father doing at that time.whether they were not interested.if Ur grand son how can u take heir certificate plz give complete details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query