Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get fixed deposit amount from fraud multistate bank.

Page no : 2

rajan rajagopalachary   14 October 2016

Dear Friend,

I am also one of the sufferer like you. I understand that there is one vivek Thakare who has formed depositer' association  at Jalgoaon and he has conducted number of sessions with the Depositers at jalgaon as well as Pune. There is a meeting organised at Swar gate Pune on 15th October 2016 Sunday, where you can go and observe what he talks about. Do not pay any contribution blindly .

just try to know what he is saying whether it appeals to all of us.I am hopeful we would get at least our principal amount back but would take lot of time. we have to have enough patience.

would be grateful to have your feedback. 

you can send me a mail on Rediffmail ID rajan_chary to be in touch and exchange the information.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query