LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Archana (Admin Executive)     15 October 2014

How to get equal share of property

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our House is on my father-in-law's name, he was expired in the year of 2001, legal heir certificate taken that time only, My husband and younger brother both are sons, now My mother-in-law willing to make the property 3 divisions and wants to give  2 parts to her younger son and 1 part to my husband.  Is it fair....can we take any actions on it.....we are residing in that same house 1st floor, she is forcing us to give the rent even though she is getting rents of 10000/- and Pension of my to solve the problem please suggest.


 2 Replies

Sita Vallabhav (service)     15 October 2014

Hi !!!

What is the nature of the house (Property)  in the name of our father in law? Was that his ancestral property or his self acquired one? Whether he has written any will?

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     25 October 2014

Your query is not clear. Please give details about the nature of property and also whether your father-in-law executed any will in his life time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query