Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaswamy (Free Lancer)     30 May 2012

How to file a case against a college for rejection of appli?

I have applied for Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai and SSN School of Management, Chennai to pursue MBA.

I have a history of 18 arrears and cleared it 5 years before.

In the application they didn't mention that if you had arrears more than 3 or 5 you are not eligible. Now they rejected my application because i had 18 arrears. When i asked them about why hadn't they mentioned it in the instructions. They say that If all the people had 10 to 20 arrears we would have considered your application.  

In the applications they will evaluate students based on Academic Performances, Entance Exam Mark, GD and PI.

Without conducting GD and PI they simply rejected the application and they are not returning my DD of Rs.900/-

Hadn't they mentioned it earlier i wouldn't have applied. How to approach this issue. 

Like this there might me many candidates who would have been rejected just because of lack of proper information provided them. I don't want others to get cheated because of lack of information given by the college administration.

So, is there any legal procedure to make them to give proper information to applicants.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register