LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Moin Imran Khan   02 September 2022

how to correct wrongly mentioned caste in transfer certificate.

There is a student now who has completed graduation but in his transfer certificate his caste had been wrongly mentioned by his primary school and it remained as it is and unnoticed till now. now he became aware of this fact now he wants to correct this defect. what remedies are available in law to correct it please inform?


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 September 2022

Apply to concerned department for correction / amendment of caste with relevant documents.

If the department is not making necessary amendment /changing the actual / recorded caste you should file a suit for declaration through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query