Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Anil kumar   23 August 2016

How to change mother name in ssc mark sheet , i'm from andhra pradesh.

Dear sir/ madam, my self : Singuru anil kumar, father name - S Ranga rao Mother name - S Lalitha kumari. coming to the point, my mother name in my family ration card is wrong ( Her name in ration card is "S Sasirekha" instead of "S Lalitha kumari" ) all of my mother proofs are on her name "S Lalitha kumari" ( On her SSC (10th class) marksheet, School transfer certificate, voter card, Aadhar card, LIC, House tax, Electricity bill .. etc , but Except on ration card) during my SSC hall ticket form submission, i have submitted my family ration card as a proof, in my school ( as it contain all my family details.) here, the mistake i have done.. so, i got my SSC hall ticket and SSC mark sheet with my mother name as "S Sasirekha" instead of "S Lalitha kumari" my ssc passing year is 2010-11. now i'm doing job, i'm facing so many difficulties with my mother name, as i have to give her name as in 1st preference nominee ( and she has all her proofs with the name "S Lalitha kumari") and also in other areas.. so, requesting the experts to provide solution and proper procedure for changing my mother name in My SSC mark sheet. I'm from visakhapatnam , Andhra pradesh. i have completed my SSC in Local Municipal school with 538 / 600. @ 2010-11 passing year. Thanks & regards, S. Anil kumar, Mail ID: anilkumar.singuru351@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register