how to bring about wives details of employment in court who is working in HDFC bank as telecaller

aggrieved lady is working in HDFC bank as telecaller, but in application of d v act she stated that she has no income. Bank is not entertaining what to do by husband in court proceeding.

You can apply to RBI under RTI act to know the status. also ask another question if they can't provide then ask them to give guidelines reg how to obtain the details of a private sector bank employee! HDFC will not come under RTI



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x