Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup Dey (Owner)     01 February 2012

How stop illegal mobile tower installation -urgent




I and few of my fellow housing flat owners have come across a serious problem please review to respond me at the earliest. We have 11 flats in our housing but we don’t have a registered house owners association. Now, 4 members of the housing decided to install a mobile tower on the roof top (terrace) and asking us to sign a NOC for the same and they are not disclosing any contract details with us and also getting the revenue by cheque to one of their personal account. They might have done some good deal with the company to share the revenues among them. (We have not signed the NOC yet only 4 of them signed.)


So, my question is how can we (other flat owners) stop this installation and what are the legal steps we can take and which section of law does this kind of issues deals with.


Please reply urgent as the matter is getting real serious.

Thanks and Best regards,


 1 Replies

Tripti Nagwekar (Owner)     01 February 2012

Since you do not have co-op. hsg. soc., you file a complaint with builder of building and local municipal authority. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query