LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Kumar   30 July 2020

How long a fraudant registry is valid

I am having a commercial area which was given to me by my Grandmother. Now after my registry, my cousin brother did again a registry 7-8 months after. So is it valid or after how long will his deed become valid?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 July 2020

Facts posted by you are vague and ambigous, which require further clarity for forming proper opinion and oblige.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 July 2020

Contact a local advocate after getting such Encumbrance certificates and certified copies of documents and mutation.   There is no validity for fraudulent deeds, and a criminal complaint has to be booked, and cancellation of such fraudulent deeds has to be done through the process of the court only. (This is more controversial, as some judgments say that Cancellation is not needed for fraudulent instruments as it can not bind the original owner, and some other judgments say that invalidity is not hanging in their necks and a competent court should give such a declaration)

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 July 2020

Originally posted by : Bharat Kumar
I am having a commercial area which was given to me by my Grandmother. Now after my registry, my cousin brother did again a registry 7-8 months after. So is it valid or after how long will his deed become valid?

1. The Last /Latest registry shall remain valid TILL it is challenged in Court by the original registry holder and set aside by a Civil Court Order.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 July 2020

Hello,

As per your query your grandmother has transferred her property to you. So you are the owner of the property and any other deed executed by any one is not possible. Contact local advocate and discuss with him.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 July 2020

"my cousin brother did again a registry 7-8 months after" How? Please furnish complete information esp. as to:

What exactly was the transaction?

Who were the parties involved?

What was the nature of transaction - sale or gift or settlement? 

How is that it is fraudulent?

Have you verified the encumbrance?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register