LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     09 January 2015

How do i transfer my share of the joint proerty to my wife


me and my wife took a house in hyderabad ,we took the house on loan and we both cleared the loan

i want to transfer the complete house legally to my wife,i do not want to have a share in that house legally

how do i transfer the house to my wife?




 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2015

You can execute a registered gift deed to your wife upon which she will become an absolute owner of the house.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 January 2015

Yes, either through a registered gift or sale deed shall make her absolute owner of the property.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     26 January 2015

why sale, gift would enough

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     20 February 2015

1. Yes. A Gift Deed is an immediate and safe solution. 2. However, it would be socially "unwise" to transfer the property only in one persons name. It would be more prudent to transfer your share of the property (50%) in the name of your children. Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal READ ARTICLES ON:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query