how can I protect by false kidnapping charger

Sir, I want to marriage a girl under law both are adult, but problem is if I can marriage her family complain against me that I kidnap her daughter, what I do sir, I don't want to harassment like that, I work in kerala state, and my love live at bihar, what I do for better future, and both decision is to marry each other but I am not trust bihar police coz of corruption, so plz sir guide me how can both save our life.
Both permanent address is bihar, due to not faith of there police coz of corruption, I don't want to go bihar for any how, can I manage here or proof myself by kerala high court that I marriage her daughter by law.

Total likes : 1 times


Sorry my heading error charge

U marry in Kerala and take protection from Kerala police or in Kerala court. If Ur lover comes with u

Sir, I am from bihar, and working here(kerala) In railway, can I writ petition for protection and prove my self in kerala high court

Both native place bihar, I can not marriage from bihar due to some issues



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x