LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (private employee)     29 March 2009

How can i apply for divroce

Hi I got married March 2008 Exatly One Year Back.. But  My wife left home 5months back without any reason.She continuing her Job and no contacts between us. she informed to her parents that my parents are harrasing her.but ground reality is she having all the freedom in my home.. their parents met two times but supporting thier daugter. after seeing all this mess i want to apply divroce..can anybody help procedure to apply divroce and i want to start a new journey inmy life

Learning

4 Replies

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     30 March 2009

As advised by many learned members you should apply first for restitution of conjugal rights. You will automatically find your way.

kumar (private employee)     30 March 2009

i gone through RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS Document but its Law Terminilogy can;t understand.. Can you please give short description..what RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS is ...how it help to me..what points should i concentrate..

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     30 March 2009

What do you mean by starting of new life?? If it means get rid of present wife then you should approach the court for dessolution of marriage by decree of divorce on any of the grounds mentioned in Section 13 of HMA (as applicable to you). Otherwise you should file for restitution of conjunal rights.

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     31 March 2009

Better you approach a lawyer . Don't confuse yourself with the legal formalities which cannot understand without proper legal advice. Unless and until you are a law graduate you cannot understand the legal terminologies and procedures of law. Don't waste your time without approaching for proper solutions that you can achieve only through the court of law. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register