LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ca.bhupendrashah (FCADISA)     02 August 2008

house abroad

can one claim exemption u/s 54/ 54F  by buying a house abroad?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2008

the exemption is depend upon the residential status and also on the place and time of purchase of property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register