Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet Sapra (Advocate)     31 December 2009

HONEY BEE FREE WITH LEHAR SLICE

HELLO FRIENDS,

1)I PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF 300ML LEHAR SLICE FROM CANTEEN,BUT BEFORE OPENING IT I SAW A DEAD HONEYBEE INSIDE IT.SO PLZ LET ME SEND ME  THE DRAFTOF THE COMPLAINT TO BE FILED IN CONSUMER COURT .

2)ALSO TELL ME THAT WHETHER FIRSTLY I SHOULD GIVE A LEGAL NOTICE TO MFG.COMPANY. 

3)AND WHETHER THE CANTEEN OWNER,DISTRIBUTOR OF COMPANY SHOULD BE MADE PARTY ALONG WITH THE COMPANY

4)ALSO TELL ME SOME OF UR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN TEACH A LESSON TO THE COMPANY WHICH IS PLAYIN WITH OUR HEALTH & WILL SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL OTHER BEVERAGES & FOOD PROCESSING COMPANIES.  VINEETSAPRA@GMAIL.COM

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     31 December 2009

Vineet! First serve a legal notice to all concerned from retailer to company stating therein that the bottle was to be served before the guests who came to your house but seeing the bottle, the guests refused to take the cold drinks and the whole atmosphare became tense, guest soon went out and we all family members felt insulted all due to contaminate bottle visible from even naked eyes.

Wait the reply of legal notice and after stipulated time, file consumer complaint but through legal practitioner, who himself shall draft the complaint.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     01 January 2010

Please hand over the bottle with the local foods authorities, under Prevention of Food Adulteration Act/Foods Safety Act.The address can be found from the departments website.

Lodge a complaint and take a receipt. This is a serious offence and if the product is found to be adulterate, infected with bee or an insect, the company officials can be prosecuted

vasudevan

Vineet Sapra (Advocate)     04 January 2010

But i have bought the bottle from university canteen & i have a bill for 1 bottle also.so how can say that the drink was to be served b4 the guests.sir Kindly suggest some other strong ground for complaint

Vineet Sapra (Advocate)     04 January 2010

Sir Thanx a lot 4 ur valuable advice bt if i give the bottle to food authorities i fear that they will leave the officils of the company & company by accepting bribe...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register