LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     31 October 2014

Hon sccitation for admitting adultery cases speedy admission

Dear Experts,


I heard that hon SC has mentioned in one of the cases that adultery done by adopting cruelest ways ar liable to get admitted immediately.

I also hear that in those cases court can decide on separation period requirement as well.

Husband can demand custody / visitation right of a child as well on very first day ?

Please request all of you to help with any citations / judgment or any case laws available in this regard.

I have posted another topic if anyone wants to know the case my wife had physical relations with her b f who was from prior to marriage till last month i got married on 7 th nov 2011 and i have proof of her email chats, mails ,and adult s** chats , photos in hill stations and some hotel and fooding bills with movie tickets .

She is staying with her parents now not allowing me to meet my daughter she is 19 months old. first 2 days she accepted everything and was asking to forgive but she didn't disclose her 2nd and 3rd affair those chats i found out after 6 days so i took decision to file divorce on adultery ground her first boyfriend also accepted their s*xual relations and i have audio recordings of the same.

I will like to request all members to help me in this as i only want my child to be with me and her future not to become like her mothers past.

Thanks all of you from bottom of my heart on behalf of me and my family...




 2 Replies

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     03 November 2014

Dear All ,


Please guide and help with your suggestion and citation if available, i will be very and thankful to you.

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     23 November 2014

Dear All,


In same case after i filled adultery case in police station on 10th oct 14 my wife filled 498 a , 323 406, 504,506,34 against me and family we got anticipatory bail from court.

Now police is saying that under 406 ipc police wants to take back all gifts , furniture , eletrical items as recovery where as my wife stole my gold ornaments along with her streedhan and left home on 30 th sept 2014 same was informed via written complaint to police on 10 th oct 14 but police registered only NC.

My question 1 can police register 406 in such a case  ?

2 can police ask for all items without giving anything in writing or without court orders ?

3 Police is saying that they will file application saying that we are not cooperating in investigation so our anticipatory bail should be cancelled.


Victim by characterless wife



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query