Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahmed Faraz (N/a)     03 November 2013

Home loan rejected help !!

Hi
I recently closed a deal with a builder for a 3BHK flat in Hyderabad and applied for a loan for the same at LICHFL. The cibil reports were cleared and i got confirmation of the same from the loan agent, the agent kept promising me that the sanction letter would be generated in a weeks time and this went on for 2 months and each time i called him up he came up with excuses like Public holidays etc. 2 days back he told me that the loan was rejected from the head office due to the widdth of the access road which leads to my apartment , the widdth is around 15 feet and he says according to the new laws he can't sanction me the loan amount despite appropriate permissions being present from the local municipal corporation. I don't understand why would the bank have issues with the widdth of the access road , the main road is over 40 feet . He says the government has restricted the loan providers from sanctioning loan to such properties despite having proper documentations. Please help me with this , i am in a real bad situation at the moment. I sold my only flat to buy this property and now the bank has rejected my loan application and the builder is breathing down my neck. Please suggest what do i do next . 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register