holographic will

My father died in 2008, made a holographic will, signed by two witness, but not registered , mentioning flat which is my fathers own property, to be given to my 2 daughters and wife and not to sons who failed to perform their duties towards parents,.

plz guide the procedure for transferring flat in our names( daughters) on the basis of this holgraphic will.

thanks in advance
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Probate is the part of the  court system that manages the administration of a deceased person's estate. There is no requirement that an estate go through probate, but without the authority of the court, no one will be able to access bank accounts, annuities, investment accounts and other assets of the estate. A will usually must go through probate to be enforced,




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x