LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amaresh Patel (POSTMASTER)     29 December 2018

Holding up MACP

I am a Government employee working since 23.12.1997 and I am eligible for MACP-II since 23.12.2017 but I have not been given the same. For kind information one CAT order (during Jan 2017) is pending against one major punishment(stoppage of increments for 3 months) by my Department.

So Sirs, I request please to tell me
1. Am I not eligible for the said MACP?
2. What are the rules for the same.
3. If I am not eligible won't I get the same till the CAT order is pending whether that may last over years together?

With regards
A Patel

Learning

4 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     29 December 2018

Sir Is there any ongoing inquiry against you? Are you free from vigilance angle? Pls provide in detail matter concerning your case. In general case macp case are sought from time to time with fulfilling conditions as per concerned deptt You are eligible or not is a matter of several aspects and grounds your deptt take up accordingly

I am serving in postal department. In 2013 I was suspended for 20 days and was revoked. Rule-14 was going on and was finalised with major punishments of misconduct for stoppage of increments for 3 months without cumulative effect in the year 2016. I proceeded to the CAT in 2017 and pending now.

I am serving in postal department. In 2013 I was suspended for 20 days and was revoked. Rule-14 was going on and was finalised with major punishments of misconduct for stoppage of increments for 3 months without cumulative effect in the year 2016. I proceeded to the CAT in 2017 and pending now.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2018

You are very much eligible for grant of MACP after clearnace from vigilance.

You have already stated to have filed a case in CAT through an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, what is his/ her opinion/ advise ?

Why do you need second opinion and obligation of experts on this platform except the fact it is available FREE OF COST ?

Have you lost faith in your counsel ? If so, change him/her immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register