Hindu succession act

Is ration card, passport, family members certificate issued by concerned mro not enough to get the property of the deceased parents transferred to the progeny if there is no will. Why the court should be involved in issuing a succession/ legal heirs certificate by causing undue delay. Can the progeny amicably divide the property of their deceased parents by issuing a notice in local news papers  regarding the partisioning and transfer of the property.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x