LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neithal   19 November 2018

Hindu boy weds plan to marry Musilim girl

greetings sir/madam
Im Arasu (27) my lover 24 we are plan to marry this proposal our parents also accept but religion only now problem, but the girl parent will force to convert.
i & my girlfriend also not interest to convert but her parents force regular.

please guide me about special marriage act details


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2018

Meet the Sub Registrar of marriages with copies of DOB, Educational qualifications, photos, AADHAR and make an application before them.  They will keep your application in Notice board for display for a mandatory period of one month, and later by exchanging garlands before two independent witnesses you can get a marriage certificate.   The procedure is simple and easy.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 November 2018

go &take help of Hindu neta he will surely help u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register