LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil Sharma (QC Chemist)     19 April 2010

Himachali Bonafide

My Father is a Central Govt. Employee in Indian Railways. From the last 30yrs he is posted in Haryana in different locations. I was also born in haryana. But in 2001 i came to shimla(HP). In 2003 I got love marriage in shimla. My wife and myself both are in shimla after marraige as my mother in law was widow, alone and died in 2009 from cancer. To take care of her my wife permanently stayed with her. From 2003 i was working in Himachal pardesh. In 2005 my father banished (Removed) me and my wife from his family and property. Due to some management dispute in my present industry , I had applied in industry in solan, but they were demanding himachali Bonafide. I had applied for it but patwari refused for it. Then i applied for my wife's bonafied but he refused for her also explaining that she is married to me and i am born of haryana.

Please guide me what to do as I was born in haryana as my father was posted there( He is also not Himachali). I am in himachal from last 9yrs and my wife is in shimla from birth(24yrs)still after marraige. Her mother was himachali bonafied but we are not having her fathers bonafied as he expires when my wife was of only 3yrs. Patwari was asking that mothers bonafide was not considered only fathers bonafide was consider for it. My father had also banished us from his family and property. Now only my in-laws home is a sheltter for me , my wife and for my son. But fot the job Himachali bonafied is required and even for my wifes bonafide they are refusing.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More