Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

meeravali shaik (student)     06 February 2012

Himachal pradesh public service commission: civil judge (ju

Civil Judge, (Junior Division): 12posts
Qualification: 
a) as on first of March, 2012, a candidate must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. b) A candidate must be a citizen of India

Desirable: The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh

Fee: Examination Fees: for General / Unreserved category Rs.250/-.
SC/ST/OPRC Rs.63/-. And the Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- for General Category and Rs.63/- for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through an e-challan generated through the above website

Scheme of examination:
1. Preliminary Examination: 
The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination consisting of the following three papers of 100 Marks each:-

• Civil Law-I
  • Civil Law-II
  • Criminal Law

2. Main (Narrative) Examination: Main Examination will be consisting of 05 papers as follows: Paper Subject Marks: PAPER-I Civil Law-I 200 Marks, PAPER-II Civil Law-II 200 Marks, PAPER_III Criminal Law 200 Marks, PAPER-IV English Composition 200 Marks, PAPER-V Language (Hindi) 100 Marks

How to apply: After filling-up the Application form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper and dispatch along with documents to “Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”. The candidates should also write the name of examination viz” Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2012" on the envelope before dispatching

Last date: 01.March, 2012

For more details Click here

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register