Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manikandan   25 May 2022

Hiding legal heir and sell the land property

Hiding legal heir and sell the land property for this we can get direction to file FIR on that person , once FIR is registered is there any chance to withdraw the complaint



 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 May 2022


The seller should have valid and legal title to sell the property to the purchaser. If the seller was not having a valid title in that case purchaser can approach the civil court and set aside the sale transaction. The purchaser can file a criminal case also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query