Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan30 (member)     04 April 2015

Help reg hc appeal

Hi,

I want to appeal against the order of district judge, however I want to do it party in person. I am getting different advice with respect to what constitutes the content of the appeal.

Do I need to challenge all points which went aginst me , or specific points which i think may succeed in appeal. Also, should appeal contain brief facts of the case, & also judgement, citations. Or, can I put citations, judgements at later stage after appeal is admitted.

Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     04 April 2015

Mention only the main ingredients of the judgement of the lower court, highlight only the aspects which the lower court has not taken into consideration.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 April 2015

while mentioning the specific points which lower court has not taken into consideration ought to be useful for your case and you can mention the judgements in the petition also and those copies has to be submitted to court

the points should be clearly mentioned and specify the important of that particulars points which would have given strongness to your case

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2015

Well advised by expert advocates above.  Besides, you should confine to the issues where you are aggrieved to the judgment against you.   You need not go into the issues that have already been in your favor or unrelated to your own relief sought.

Though you may appear as a party in person, make sure you draft a presentable memorandum of appeal, for that you may take the assistance of an advocate outside court so that you dont stand missing the essence of the appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register