help needed


i want to know about the rights of the granddaughter on her grand parents property, which is a house. my grandparents are alive and have 3 children, 2 sons and one daughter.i'm the daughter of the eldest son. my father is still alive. recently i got to know that my grandparents may not give us anything from the property. the property is not ancestral, its my grand parents earned one. is there any way in which I or my father can claim a share in the house. please help.


No. there is no way to get a share of your grant parents property  unless they decided to give some share in your favour.  Even your father has no claim in the property.  Even if the property is ancestaral there is no provision for inheritance now. The distingtion between ancestaral property and self acquried proptery has neen removed.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x