LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh (business)     30 April 2010

help needed!!!

I am fighting a case against my paternal uncles over the ownership rights of the house.I am living in the house and now want to sell the house as I am bankrupt.I cant afford the fees of the two cases running simultaneously against me both in session court and high court?

I need answers to the following questions.

1.If I take this step what will the consequences?Can my uncles register a criminal case against me?

2.Can the situation arise where I will have to go to jail?

3.In case the house is sold the charges incured on the case will be born by me or the new owners of the house?

Kindly reply to me as soon as possible.

Thnaks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     01 May 2010

Saurabh if the property you intend to sell is a property in dispute then dont sell it, if u sell it then it will entail both civil and criminal consequences.

better look for some other options.

Punniakoti (Consultant)     01 May 2010

Dear Sir

I am staying at Rammurthy nagar,Bangalore.I planned to buy a house in and aroung Rammuthy nagar.

When I checked many builders/house owner,they said there is no Khata for their buildings.and Govt already put stay on issuing the Khata.They build the house 2 years agao and don't hav eteh Khata documents.

I searched morethan 10 buildrs but none of them are having Khata documents.

In this scenario,can I proceed to buy the house and will the Bank provide teh loan for this deal without having the Khata.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Punniakoti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register