Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi (Consultant)     25 September 2013

Help !!!! help!!! help!!!!

Hi All,

I have few queries :

I filed the case under section 12 and its been 17 month the divorce case is under the process ( I did not get the divorce).

You have already given me the answers of my queries however still I have some more queries. In brief, during the proceedings her section 498 case has been rejected by the judge due to lack of evidences. Later on she filed a case under scetion 24 which was also rejected by the court as I showed that she is earning well.

Now what she has done she filed an application mentioning that she want to transfer the case in her hometown and she got the stay
 on my case which is going on in my home town.

My questions are ---

what should I do to cancel this stay, I know she did it intentionally in order to delay the case ?

Tell me the ways through which I can also disturb her the way she is disturbing me ?

What if I will get married to an another girl ?

what are the ways through which I can also get a stay on her maintenance case  which has been filed in her home town?

**** I know its a fight to get the Justice and we have be a gladiator **** :)

Thank you
Rishi

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

what should I do to cancel this stay, I know she did it intentionally in order to delay the case ?

Opinion: Cross her ill intention,mention your actual grievances and hicups.If such transfer happen's then serious cause of action will hamper you and your case. If she is working then no litigation cost be incurred by her even no transporation cost.

Tell me the ways through which I can also disturb her the way she is disturbing me ?

Opinion: Thinking for the same will only make you anxious and distrub better leave this this thought concentrate on your case how to clear it shortly and dismiss her allegation's. Once you have come to the trial and evidence stage , let her false allegations backfire through perjury and defamation cases on her if you wish then.

What if I will get married to an another girl ?

Opinion: Without divorcing legaly first one it's lethal to handle second one.You will be charged under Bigamy.

If you so desperate then liv like a liv-in but again take precautions and never loose trust of that unmarried girl or lese she can also ruin you.

what are the ways through which I can also get a stay on her maintenance case  which has been filed in her home town?

Opinion:File change of circumstances and pray for set aside in higher court if any interim has been passed. If not then why are you worried.

Let your lawyer to do his work,you simply guide him and ask him to represent behalf of you.

**** I know its a fight to get the Justice and we have be a gladiator **** :)

Opinion: Offcourse, becauze Bali humesa Bakro ki di jati hai Sher Ki nai..

Rishi (Consultant)     26 September 2013

Thank you Sufferer.

One more question :

what is section 21 B can I use it under family law ??

(Guest)
Yes. you can use under family law. For more insight read the following:

Section 21B in The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

21B. Special provision relating to trial and disposal of petitions under the Act.

1.The trial of a petition under this Act shall, so far as is practicable consistently with the interests of justice in respect of the trial, be continued from clay to day until its conclusion unless the court finds the adjournment of the trial beyond the following day to be, necessary for reasons to be recorded.

2.Every petition under this Act shall be tried as expeditiously as possible and endeavour shall be made to conclude the trial within six months from the date of service of notice of the petition on the respondent.

3. Every appeal under this Act shall be heard as expeditiously as possible, and endeavour shall be made to conclude the hearing within three months from the date of service of notice of appeal on the respondent.

Rishi (Consultant)     26 September 2013

Many thanks.

I do not know where do you stay however the day when I will get the divorce I will give give you a grand party.

Thank you

Rishi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register