heirship revoke procedure

I had filled civil suit against my relatives. As per heirship certificate they had sold out our ancestral property without informing me. property was registered on my grand fathers name. after death of grandfather my relatives obtained heirship certificate fraudulently from resp. court without adding my name 10 years ago.
can I file interim application to revoke heirship certificate in that civil suit or need to file misc petition for revoke separately?

Yes u prove Inthe court the fraud made by them .and set aside

Retired employee.

Contact a local advocate and file a declaration suit as many issues are involved like limitation period, possession, date of knowledge fraud, your documents that establish you as legal heir etc., are most important.   In the meanwhile, file RTI application to that Revenue authority that has issued the legal heir certificate-seeking certified copies of application submitted to the authorities, inquiry report, copy of that legal heir certificate issued as these documents are material to establish the fraud.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu