LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dv (ghvhb)     27 December 2013

Hc order ..what does this mean

My sister filed for quashing her name in dv levelled by my wife At preadmission stage the judge passed 1 st judgement "No primafacie made out as my sister and wife did not share same house hold." The judge told my wifes lawyer that when my wife lived overseas for last 3 years before she filed thecomplain....how is that possible? And asked them to file affidavit of instances. Again next date the affidavit was carp.the judge said what are the allegations she does not need theory but facts .my wifes lawyer said no direct allegations. Order : the coucil for respondent waives off his right for final hearing.ad interim to continue. ( ad intrim is stay in dv court /mm court) What does waive off his right mean? Also now the matter is admitted but it says unready ...what it means. Lawyer says the case is almost quashed and next date is basicallu order for judgement which can take six months to a year . Is it correct? Can my sister go for counter case at this stage? Will this quash help my sister in 498a as she has been implucated there as welk but got bail saying that she is married sister and my wife was overseas.please help me undeer stand the order and possibly throw light for guidance. Thank you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register