LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vickram (Financial Analyst)     06 September 2014

Have been asked to resign

I joined a company in July 1,2014.My senior management failed to give me any work in this period even after asking for the same.However , they gave very small work which I executed on time and efficiently.I have a mail from the HR saying that eventhough my preformance has been good they don't have anything to give me as the my boss has to go to Pune where I am also ready to relocate for working.

However ,They want me to leave the organisation on the grounds that they don't have any work to give.

I have all the letters appointment,Mail from HR ,Salary slip of a month .Please guide how can I take a legal step in this regards.

Learning

4 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     06 September 2014

Write a letter to them to provide work and your willingness to relocate for work. Attend office regularly if still they are not providing work you can file complaint for lay off.

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2014

No work may entitle you to claim Lay Off compensation. You may check if alternative employment has been made/not made in writing.

If company has demanded resignation and if you have evidence (audio/visual/written………….. ) then it can be termed offence…………………………..as well as deemed termination…………. and you can claim Termination notice pay.

If you resign company may adjust notice pay and square off your dues.

If you can negotiate then negotiate to get compensation or generate evidence to claim later thru lawful authority/court of law.

It shall be appropriate to show all docs on record to an able labor consultant/service lawyer in person and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

binay (advocate)     07 September 2014

are you appointed on due procedure, if you are then go for a claim against the company.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2014

agreed with Mr Kumar Doab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register