Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju Desai (engineer)     18 October 2014

Harrassed by neighbour lady keeping watch like police

Hi,

My parents are alone and stay at my native alone. I stay in bangalore 900 km for my job.

My neighbour is a lady had some issues 20 years back with us thereafter none. Now when my parents have health problems she is harrassing them daily basis. She teaches our worker not to work in my house. Teaches our other neighbours about me so my marriage should not happen.

Me and my family are pissed off with daily daily WATCH. Since I am far away I fear she has planned to make some nausance through local rowdys to my parents. She always enquire about me whether

1. when I will visit my house.

2. Do I call them in a day.

3. What my parents speak with me.

She enquires all this to my neighbours and not directly to my parents.

She is police or some agent to check and keep eye on this ?

She has been doing this past 1 year. Other neighbours are telling me she is enquiring about me on daily basis so I have cross confirmed several times. I have hardly spoken for 2 min with her from childhood. I only know she is neighbour. 

I went directly to her and asked why she is asking she straightly denied but still keep on doing on back. 

I now fear about my parents she may be planning to hurt and my parents are in danger.

What I can do legally and HOW ?

Kindly reply asap.

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 October 2014

You didn't mention the age of your parents , make a written information to police station of your native place narrate everything in your complaint and asked protection for your parents , take receiving with them , your parents can also complains the same matters to the ssp police of your native place district and sho of your p.s. and asked for relief .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register