Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Elankannan (Scientific Assistant)     26 November 2016

Harassment in central govt dept.

Sir/Madam,

I am working in a central govt department.I started my carrier as a diploma candiadate, at 2007 i applied for Higher Education for Technical bachlor degree and i completed on 2010 through proper channel i got permission from office and submitted my degree.In office also the have accepted it. In 2011 i have applied for persmission for Master degree on january itself, as per govtt norms any request should answered on or before 90 days, even after 150 days the higher authority didn't reply any thing , so as per norms i joined the master degree and finished it on 2013. The higher authority knows that i am studying the master degree, when ever i went to ask permission he used to tell that he will be signing the request for higher studies. on 2014 i was asked to fill up new request form for permission by APO, when i asked him what date should i sign for request, he replied to current date (2014), i also asked him what about my previous application he replied if i want permission i should sign for current date only. I also asked him what will be status of my master degree, he replied that it only for new permission, not for old. Till date they didn't acept my Master degree application . It is clear that i am being harresed by the higher authority .What should I do for this? How should i approach the court to put a case against higher authority?

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 November 2016

You employe  is indulging in victimization and unfair labor  practice. If you have employee union you take their help. otherwise give notice to them for 15 days and approach labor court for recognising yur Masters degree and  issue promotion and othr benefits. If you appecate this anwer plese  convey my foum thanks by clicking  thanks.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     26 November 2016

You must approach the director /director General of your department narrating everything in written with evidence the photocopy of the application you had submitted for permission if he didn't do favourable then move to high court and give them direction through court to approve your application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register