Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indian_at_heart   31 October 2020

Harassment from relatives

Hi,

I am looking for a small legal advice. For privacy reasons, I am not enclosing my name but I am a Male, 34 & living in Andhra
Pradesh, India. I am an entrepreneur at heart, qualified professional, US experienced and I like living life on my own terms. I
am an open minded person, self motivated & highly ambitious person. I am the only child of my parents!

The issues that I keep having from my relatives frequently are they keep on advising me and talk about me behind my back i.e.
that I am not getting into a job & I am not getting married. I stopped bothering about those comments long ago since I
understood they could never understand my wavelength. Even if they misunderstood me, I just ignored them all these years. Things got to the point that our family even got psychologically disturbed for few years. We went for family counselling and over a period of time - me & my parents are on good terms now and they accepted me for who I am.

Now the issue is, some relatives are again making efforts to start giving me horrible advices by calling me directly & brain washing my parents after all this time. I pretty much drew the line for them but I am not sure if everyone would understand it. My parents are just normal people who pretty much listen to all trash what relatives say since some of them are in better high profile positions like business people with local political contacts, court judge etc. Even I am not at all a person who wants to impose legal cases on my relatives between whom I grew up all these years but I realized that I need to have a backup plan just in case! I don't want to get psychologically affected and land in that dark hole again...

So knowing the strength of my relatives - Is there any case which is very very simple to file(may be even online) and at the same time can have a very solid strength(for example, as strong as dowry harassment cases filed by women), which is hard to beat even by mighty opponents? Is there something like a restraining order which will help guys like me not necessarily from relatives but from anyone in general ? A situation where a human being in India can live a peaceful life of his interest, without being irritated by anyone ?

Again, I am just asking this question just for information basis and to know my rights. I have no intention in filing any cases
now nor I am in some intense rage to harm someone. I just want them to know that I have a weapon too in my hand which I can use, so that they back off & mind their business. Hope you guys understand. and guide me well...

Thank you in advance!

Learning

2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     31 October 2020

See bro you have your right to privacy and as the Apex held that right to privacy is one of the fundamental rights too. Moreover to secure the right both state and non state actors have a major role to play. Whether you are married or divorced or planning to do is your personal matter, whenever you think that people are crossing your aura, you can have the State's intervention. If State too is reluctant to secure your privacy rights, the Judiciary will see its execution!

haydaysdiamonds   05 November 2020

Our Hay Day hack on-line hack mod supplies you immense amount of money for iOS and Google android genuinely no cost. Since it is absolutely online based so you would just  hay day hack need to get a fast web association. All you'll require to play the game appropriately will be a substantial organization association.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register