Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthi   12 February 2016

Harassment from axis bank credit card department

To All Honor. Members,

I have been using Axis Credit Card for past 3years and i made all my outstanding payments on time so for. But recently am financially stuck up so i couldnt made my outstanding on time. I got a mail from axis bank credit card service manager saying that i have to pay all the settlement amount sum of 53000 Rupees on a one time payment. I requested him that right now i dont have a job so i couldnt pay it in  a single payment but am sure i will pay it in a six tenures. He is not even responding and he threaten me so i changed my mobile no. Here the problem starts they are keep on calling to my father no from the various debt recovery agency and they are torturing everyday by making 10 to 15 calls and giving threten words to my father such as we will take this case to the next level so your son will be arrested soon. Even wherever he is there we can able to catch him by sending a single letter like that they are torturing. All honoroble members please help me to get rid of this , am not denying to pay but i need a time to pay please help me with your possible ways.

Regards,

Karthik

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

pay it off..no other GO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register