LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep das   21 November 2017

harassment and discrimination in workplace

Sir I am working in an industry as a permanent worker my 1st boss is always harassed me in my work place as i belongs to sc category.it happens regularly with me is there any scope in sc st preventation attrocities act 1989 to file a case against that fellow harassment in workplace .i already complaint about this to my senior hr manager verbally but no body is taking it seriously what should i do this in this situation plz help Regards Ansu

Learning

2 Replies

Maninder Rawat   22 November 2017

Hi Team,

I really need you suggestion and help regarding my issue. My manager at work is harrasing me.

I  asked to leave on raksha bandhan.  she denied the request

I  asked to leave on Diwali.  she denied the request

I asked for leave because my wife was not well-  she denied the request

I asked for leave because I was not well-  she denied the request

I took above leave because of the urgency and I was refer to HR. 

Now she is calculating my performace differently from the other team members and settin different targets for me. My company HR is also with them. What shall I do in this case as I am mentally disturbed. My manager says that Plan leave are subject to availability and can be cancelled anytime. She is very rude with me as well.

dharmendra porwal   02 December 2017

If ur officers cancelled ur leave without any reason then collected all cancelled leave copies and represet ur self front of superior with all genuine document...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register