Vice President and CEO

I live in my own house consturcted by me out of my own income. My daugher wha has got separated from her husband came to live with me along with her child. But she iis making our life hell noeaday. shuoting at us calling filthy names and mntally harssng us every now an then, not allowing us to dou our work. She is 43 school teacher  earning 60000 per month . I am pensioner aged 78 with penion 60000 p m  Becase of her torture I am requestin her to leave us alone and settile herself atg somether place taking a house on rent.so that we can live peacefully. Before marriage she got so. me ormanets made which were handed over to her inlaws at the time of marriage along with the ornaments tha twe prepared. There was a tgheft in her in laws house whe  one or tow year after marriage and her gold ornaments have been stolen.She is ther with us for the past 10 years  but does not share any  houehold expenses. Beroe marriage before 2000 she was gettig money from tution and was giving the mnety to us fir ione or two years.and all her expeses were being borne by me. . Now she argues that unless we give all the ornments that are lost and the money that she had given to us one two years 15 year back along with interst uptodate she wil not leave the house and she has got a right to stay.

Could I not evict her. what could I do. Could I file a case for harassment of senio citizen. 


You can take legal recourse to Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x