Harassed by remote neural monitoring

Sir, Is there a way to file a case against Remote Neural Monitoring and electronic weapon harassment ? Precisely, using sattelite and remote neural monitoring to read human thoughts , abuses and talking through the ears remotely. Seeing what I can see by brain mapping ? What are the ways to collect evidences ? Any of you dealing with such cases ? I am in desperate need of it. Please provide me the contacts. Regards, Aranya

Namaste Aranya

I feel your facing problems with psychic implants and artificial intelligence.

These implants can read your information .

Physically you are fine but you might be having psychic technologies on you that is giving you these problems.

I am facing the same problems and I am going to healers to remove it but they are not successful because only some can see these psychic devices on you.

This is my email exposemovement@yahoo.com . lets talk privately and see if we can help each other.

I am trying to file a case against the people doing it. Because India has Anti Superstition Laws and its a bill passed to fight people who are using black magic and other supernatural technologies to harass someone.

Regards.

That's right John. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for an advocate who could help me and vouch for me against mental harassments. 

Aranya

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x