Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     01 June 2013

Hama sec 18 help required urgent

members 
My wife deserted me in july 2012 i.e after 5 months of marriage. and all efforts of reconcilation went futile. I informed competent authorities about everything by means of letter. I applied for family counselling in bhopal and after receiving notice she complained in nagpur (498-a, 406, dp-3,4) but couldn't managed to register FIR and i was called for counselling there and i submitted that i can take her today itself with me if she is ready to live with me where i live with my parents. she said she is ready to live but in separate house. in the mean time i filed for divorce as i was ready to take her but she is not ready so no point of continuing. after receiving divorce notice she filed for maintenance u/s hama 18.(she filed befor appearing for divorce proceedings) in divorce proceedings she said she wants to come back. for that i said to hon'ble judge that i wcan take her today but she has to live in my house wher i live with my parents. she said she need time and another date was given. this thing id recorded in court proceedings as well. i applied for certified copy of that part of proceedings.

i am planning to appear  in family court of nagpur and will ask for mediation/counselling and try to delay.

i am having proofs of her qualification and previous employement. will that help?

sir please provide me important relevant judgements of hama18

thanks in advance
victim

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register