Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     31 May 2013

Hama 18 judgements beed urgently

Members

my wife filed a case in family court of nagpur u/s hama-18.

in her petition she

1) claims huge maintenance.

2) says i am earning something which is 10 time my actual income.

3) conceals fact that i applied for family counselling where she was not present

4) conceals fact that after getting notice for family counselling she complained to her local police. luckily they didn't registered any FIR  as i already informed them about everything time to time.

5 conceals the fact that she approached court to register 498a and 406 along with dp-3,4 which also doesnt yielded anything to her as it under process from last two and half months. no summons received to me so far in that case.

6) conceals her previous employement and claims presently she is un-employed.

7) claims she is living with parents in nagpur but actually she is living with eldest sister and BIL in some other city. proof is she applied for PAN card from that city and i have that pan number.

8) claims i am the cause for desertion as i applied for divorce but even in divorce petition i mentioned that since she is not ready to live with me where i lives with my parents so i want divorce and if she wants to live then today i can take her with me for that she said i need time and judge gave next date of hearing. its recorded in proceedings also.

please give inputs and relavent hama-18 judgements.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register