Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guns for Peace

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Thanks. 

(My wish to success of your this THREAD)

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" yest night (today morning) I returned home at 03:45AM  "

Were you with  dhongee Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG* sleeping on the footpath upto 3.45am

(Guest)

And, Dear Democratc Indian, my work is already over here successfully at LCI. I have exposed the fandamental commualism peoples here and also that too this site is being administrated by them. I have also defeated them here. One can see that now none of these now do dare to come across us. Nothing to do with those who either left or surrendered. Our threads and postings are on record here.

3 Like

(Guest)

The Founder-President claims to follow  BUDDIHSM but he still uses threatening words and languages and has such a strong ego that he says that his face apperance is sufficient to "put fear" in other people.

The Founder-President alongiwith dhongee Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*,  is living in a world of self-fantasy and claims to be the only good person around.

(Guest)

Lord SHANI

O

Are Lord Shani Bhaiye.. Fir aa gaye !!

Saare ke saare “Dar ke Maare” apni hi site par “Bhoot-Pishaach” ban ke “Maare Maare” fir rahe ho AYEN !!!... Are ye to Kavita ban gai bhaai ayen..

Saare ke saare, Dar ke Maare

Bhoot Pishaach ban ke

Fir rahe hai Maare-Maare

Ye to bahutai achchhi baat hai Bhaiya.. Bol.. Kaviraj Atal Bihari ki JAY !!!

Aur wo tumhaare “Sankatmochan bhaiya” kahan gaye aur wo tumhaare BADVOCATE BAKLOL bhi ajkal paan thele ke peechhe khade rahte hain Bhaiya.. Kaa baat hai AYEN???... hahahahaha…

Achchha chalo ek kaam karo..

Apni vaanarsena se ko lekar bade bade pattharon par Hindi me likhen “Jai Shreeram” aur samudra me daalkar pul banaakar videshon me bhi apne Zande gaaden.

Haan, Gale me Dhol-Manjeera zaroor latkaaye rakhen aur jor-jor se Hindi me “Ram-Dhun” gaate rahen.. Koi sune ya na sune.. Lage raho ***** Bhaai>>>>>

Yahi hammari Hardik Shubhechchha hai.

- Dhanyabaad.

Saare “KAANE PONGA PANDIT” ek ek karke BHOOT-PISHAACH ban kar aa rahe hain line me aur khud hi apne aapko expose kar rahe hain !!...Jaise doobne waala jor-jor se idhar udhar haath pair marta hai aur anaap-shanaap chillata hai.. “MUZE BHAGWAAN NE DARSHAN DIYE.. MUZE BHAGWAAN NE DARSHAN DIYE..”…!!!... hahahahahaha>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     12 March 2011

"Individually, I cherish reading your posts and there is a lot to learn in them, both content wise and the ways of communicating with its depth of maturity, solid knowledge base and cool expressions."

Ambikaji, Thank you for your complments! What better feeling can a writer get when his ideas are understood by his readers.

"Yes there is a connection between descrimination and disarming;  I wish you can add to your list of descrimination Gender discrimination too as it is pervasive irrespective of our race, caste, culture and religion. It is a cross cutting issue..."

Of course you are correct and I agree, it is already added to the list and if you observe the pictures posted by me, you will find them speaking for themselves. I post a few more pictures below:

"In my above postings I did not deny you."

Samudreji, sorry if I was not able to get the meaning correct. But anyways I think I have made my opinion more clear for every reader.

"Nothing to do with those who either left or surrendered. Our threads and postings are on record here."

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.

And one among those rights is the human and fundamental Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded s*xual and emotional maturity."- Sigmund Freud

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Democratic Indian, if you really like to understand me, read the following lines;

Would you like to remember that the peoples in LCI Admin. had banned Goodboy.50?

Would you like to remember the rehabilitation of Goodboy.50 here at LCI?

Would you like to have answer of this question that why Goodboy.50 was banned?

Would you like to understand that how (not why) Goodboy.50 not banned again?

Dear Democratic Indian, you are an honest and simply gentleman. You need a “Seen Target” to shoot by the GUN, but, I can shoot the “Unseen Targets”.

How can I show the “Unseen Targets” to everyone here at the same LCI?

Is it necessary to say here that “We are started to work on the Agenda to make most of all the member of DRF “Armed Citizens with a GUN”? Dear Sir, our targets are smartly unseen so our strategy also need to be kept unseen which cannot be shown like a GUN hanging on the shoulder. YES, when we shoot any target we do not keep that dead target “Unseen” but than we propagate that so many poor targets falls down without any shoot.  

This all is written here since it is your thread and DRF salutes you so we don’t mind others. And, no problem, since the task in my this posting is not understandable to those I don’t want they to understand.

You please continue to make the people aware in this matter. I personally request you to please never mind the anti-people and step up further.  We are obliged by having our threads and postings.

Best regards.

4 Like

(Guest)

We are obliged by having YOUR threads and postings.

3 Like

(Guest)

I have an “Eye Witness” here, if I ask a question to her that; “Ambika ji, how your attention is diverted toward…?”

Dear Democratic Indian, please make a comparetive chart of change in ratio in “viewers” of your threads. Please find the reasons.

I like to post a She’r here;

“Ham Aah bhi bharte hain to ho jaate hain badnaam,

Wo Qatl bhi karte hain to charcha naheen hota..”

You said that “Fundamental Rights is first for you” irrespective to that if there is a constitution or not a constitution. I say that if democratic rights are not there who will extend you the “Fundamental Rights”?  And if there will be favourism in the Governance and Administration who will extend your any rights?

So for me, it is first need to clean the Governance and Administration. Rest is already explained herein above and in many threads.

3 Like

(Guest)

MEIN  BOL BHACCHAN HOON  -  Founder President, DaaRaaFfff

NACH  NE  JAANE  AANGAN  TEHDA

“ULLU” = Founder President of NATIONAL RELIGION of Union Of India

ULLU  is  Dismissed 13 times

(Guest)

“Fun-da-mental  (Punjabi, slang) 

Fun created  “BY”  a mental person,  An  “ULLU”

“ULLU” = Founder President of NATIONAL RELIGION of Union Of India

(Guest)

Are Lord Shani Bhaiye.. Tum to Keep smiling Bhaiya nikle.. WOW !!

Vaise ek raaj ki baat bataayen? Ham tumko pahle hi pahchhan gaye the Bhaiya, wo to hamne jara aur dheel dee thi tumhari patang aur oopar udakar kaatne ka maja lene ke liye.. hahaha…

Lagta hai tumhre pichhwaade par jor ki padi hain bhaai.. hahahahaha>>>>>>>>>

Aise fadfada rahe ho jaise tumhre pichhwaade me goli maar kar tadapne ke liye chhod diya gaya hai.. hahahahaha>>>>>>>> 

Keep smiling…        Lord Shani…

(Guest)

Lo kar lo baat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NAYA ULLU = KAANE Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

tere pichhwaade me SHANNI  ka kaanta ghussa kua hai

(Guest)

Dekho Bhaiya.. Ab tum chaahe Shani bane firo ya Ravi.. Mudde ki baat to ye hai ki pishaach yoni me me aakar tumhari keep Smile gaayab ho gai hai Bhaiya.. lagta hai is Shraap se tumhari mukti bahut mushkil hai so bhatakte raho bhaiya kisi ko ka padi hai tumhaare baare me sochne ki.. karo bhaiya Shani-Ravi maharaah ka Naam Roushan…

Keep smiling…       Shani-Ravi…

(Guest)

Lo kar lo baat >>>>>>>>>>>>>

NAYA ULLU = KAANE Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

EK aankh se KAANE  aur Dimag se aadha crack

Founder President ka dussra  roop

KANNE Pandit kya tere ko aisa lagta hai ki tere pichhwaada nahi hai jahan pe lal garam loha ka sallia gus sakta hai,  who bhi SHANI ke vajah se

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register