Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guns for Peace

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Are to bhai shani maharaj, tum pandiji ki khujli mitaane ke liye Bhairo Nath ka intejar kyo kar rahe ho. Tumhara danda dheela pad raha hai kya?

(Guest)

@ Sankatmochan

Why in the hell you are comparing me with Samudre ?

In other thread you are telling "Panditwa ban gaya rajeev kumaar". How did you get the link between me & Pandit ?

What nonsense is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, i am telling you, if you want the proof, then go & check all my posts. You won't find any similarity between me and Samudre or Pandit.

You think i am child, then you are super childish because if you were more mature than me, then i would not have needed to teach you.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" Dear Democratic Indian, if you really like to understand me, read the following lines;

Would you like to remember that the peoples in LCI Admin. had banned Goodboy.50?

Would you like to remember the rehabilitation of Goodboy.50 here at LCI?

Would you like to have answer of this question that why Goodboy.50 was banned?

Would you like to understand that how (not why) Goodboy.50 not banned again?

Dear Democratic Indian, you are an honest and simply gentleman. You need a “Seen Target” to shoot by the GUN, but, I can shoot the “Unseen Targets”.

How can I show the “Unseen Targets” to everyone here at the same LCI?

Is it necessary to say here that “We are started to work on the Agenda to make most of all the member of DRF “Armed Citizens with a GUN”? Dear Sir, our targets are smartly unseen so our strategy also need to be kept unseen which cannot be shown like a GUN hanging on the shoulder. YES, when we shoot any target we do not keep that dead target “Unseen” but than we propagate that so many poor targets falls down without any shoot.  

This all is written here since it is your thread and DRF salutes you so we don’t mind others. And, no problem, since the task in my this posting is not understandable to those I don’t want they to understand.

You please continue to make the people aware in this matter. I personally request you to please never mind the anti-people and step up further.  We are obliged by having our threads and postings.

Best regards.
"

So dear Democratic Indian ! Did you get answers of my points or something more I should expose before you..

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" ..............  should I expose before you.. "

Lo kar lo baat >>>>>>>

HAR SHAAKH PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN

“ULLU” = DRF Founder President of NATIONAL RELIGION of Union Of India

Tere  BLACK dimag ko expose kar

(Guest)

Shani Dev dekho ye LCI par aapka naam dharkar ye koun nalaayak aapki be-ijjati kar raha hai??? Is NarPishaach ki saadh-saati kabhi khatm mat karna..!! 

(Guest)

18 March 2011, 08:23  

Bihari Baklol

Badvocate

[ Scorecard : 127]

Bhang me rang

Mauj Masti Holi Hangaama

[ Scorecard : 9270]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Aisi Holi khelo ki site yad kare koi aaya tha !

Aur LCI ko kahna pade ki,

"Tum taar hilakar chale gaye, jhankaar abhi tak baaki hai !"

18 March 2011, 09:06  

Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Advocate, Allahabad High Court. I have withdrawn my membership from LCI

[ Scorecard : 9272]

I have withdrawn my membership from Lawyerscluindia.com

I may consider to restore if biginer of a discussion is provided a right to  publish  or not particular comments on his topic

Are Bhaiya ye Bihari Baklol bhi Astro Scientist nikle AYEN !!..

Aap 09:06 ko LCI se apni membership withdraw karne waale hain ye Bihari Baklol ko 08:23 par hi malum pad gaya tha AYEN !!..

Matlab ye ki Bihari Baklol apke pakke chele hain aur apke ishaaron par “Minni Badnaam hui” ki tarah thumke lagaate hain.. hahaha…..

Yaani sabhi “Ek hi thaile ke Chatte-Batte hain..

Ha.. (Are bhaai hansoon ki naheen ayen???)

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 June 2011

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*
"

18 March 2011, 08:23  

Bihari Baklol

Badvocate

[ Scorecard : 127]

Bhang me rang

Mauj Masti Holi Hangaama

[ Scorecard : 9270]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Aisi Holi khelo ki site yad kare koi aaya tha !

Aur LCI ko kahna pade ki,

"Tum taar hilakar chale gaye, jhankaar abhi tak baaki hai !"

18 March 2011, 09:06  

Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Advocate, Allahabad High Court. I have withdrawn my membership from LCI

[ Scorecard : 9272]

I have withdrawn my membership from Lawyerscluindia.com

I may consider to restore if biginer of a discussion is provided a right to  publish  or not particular comments on his topic

Are Bhaiya ye Bihari Baklol bhi Astro Scientist nikle AYEN !!..

Aap 09:06 ko LCI se apni membership withdraw karne waale hain ye Bihari Baklol ko 08:23 par hi malum pad gaya tha AYEN !!..

Matlab ye ki Bihari Baklol apke pakke chele hain aur apke ishaaron par “Minni Badnaam hui” ki tarah thumke lagaate hain.. hahaha…..

Yaani sabhi “Ek hi thaile ke Chatte-Batte hain..

Ha.. (Are bhaai hansoon ki naheen ayen???)

"

sher kabhi nahi drarte chahe kitne bhi dogy bhokte rahe!

see agian -

10 June 2011, 01:58   Report Abuse

Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Advocate and Mediator, Allahabad High Court. Free advice closed

[ Scorecard : 9178]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Since few months I was additionally busy in giving a book form to my personal legal notes. 

As a hobby, I do regularly read the judicial decisions on all subjects. On insistence of a publisher,  I arranged my notes systematically and made it exhaustive so as to make it useful for common legal practitioners. Now it is being published in the form of an annual referencer named as "U.P.  Annual Referencer 2010". It has been divided in three main parts : 1. Civil Laws  2. Criminal Laws and 3. Educational and Service Laws. The book contains each and every decision delivered by the Allahabad High Court and Supreme Court relating to Central and U.P. Laws reported in various law reporters in 2010. Base reporters are Allahabad Weekly Cases, Allahabad Criminal Cases, U.P.L.B.E.C, and Allahabad Daily Judgments. Equivalent citations of each of these reports and of AIR, SCC and all other  law reports available in Allahabad, have also been given.

Today, after checking and correcting final proof, I am feeling relaxed for few hours !

Next 23 days to be devoted exclusively on The Constitution of India.

-VNT

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' } 0Share

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 June 2011

sher thbhi DAHAADTA hai jab jaroorat ho,

kutton ki tarha har kisi par bhonkta nahi firta!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register