25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

natasha1989 (hw)     25 May 2016

Guide me

i am female from Aurangabad (MH) i am married on dated 03.03.2016. last two months but my husband is not living with me. he didn't want to settle with me. he want me to live alone even he don't allow me to go my mothers home if i said i want to go my mothers home then he said get money from there if not then no need to come back. he mentally harassed me always doubt on my character. i want to settele with him please help me. me and my family facing a big problems... my relatives suggest me to go to" mahila takrar nivaran kendra".. they solved my problems .. then i want to know ..what should i do...


 22 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 May 2016

Whether you stay with your husband alone or you stay with your husband + in laws?

Do you influenced by your parents and did something that your husband did not expect from you?


Please speak with him and resolved amicably.

Never call externals.

natasha1989 (hw)     25 May 2016

me & my husband having 12 years reletionship before marriage last year in july -15 he did engagement with other girl without my knowledge when i know this i oppose him to dnt do this to n get marry to me but his family not ready to accept me after all nonsense thing we got legally inter caste marriage. now he said that we wont accept me bcoz i m forcing him to marriae

natasha1989 (hw)     25 May 2016

he take me in room on rent in abad n he lives in pune in pg

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     25 May 2016

Try to resolve amicably with bf before things go out of hand.

natasha1989 (hw)     25 May 2016

he married to me but dont want to live with me  

natasha1989 (hw)     25 May 2016

he dont answer to my calls n messges

natasha1989 (hw)     25 May 2016

please suggest me what should i do....? 

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     25 May 2016

125 crpc, PWDVA 2005 section 12 to 32, and 375,376,376A, 376B, 376Cand 376D of the Penal Code ...are all the cases you can file on him.  Dont spare him.  He played with you 12 years, now marry someone else?  You put hhim in jail, contact lawyer locally tell him to file all these cases.



if he dont want to come back at all, then cases run another 20 years, if happen like that you lose all your youth, you become old in court, so better forget this fellow and marry someone else with knowledge of parents.  Fist  of all u did wrong by hiding marriage from parents, marriage should be done openly, not secretly.  hope you understand.

3 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 May 2016

Please know that Live-in Relationship is better than marriage. 


You continue that. Please talk to you partner and resolve amicably.


Please don't go for any legal sue. It will spoil your life.


If you have decided not to live with him then look for suitable partner. 


Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     25 May 2016

Agree with above gentlemens advises.  Dont waste time on this person, you will find better guys who are trustworthy.  All the best.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     25 May 2016

You have done a big mistake before marriage it was clear to you that his family is not going to accept you and you marry him. You should not marry him. Dnt you think ever before marriage that how will you live after marriage when his family dnt accept you. In marriage both side parents acceptance needed. Now he is not accepting you. Try to talk him to resolve amicably . In future record all conservation with him. Save all messages and call recording You have to option 1) If he not interested in continuing relationship then better go MCD and find someone else. 2) if he is not ready for MCD then file divorce on the basis of these evidence. Dnt file any case except divorce. Lawyer may suggest you to file other case but its only a wastage of time and money. Accept this truth no law, no court no person in world can force him to leave with you. Court only give dates nothing else. Forget him as a bad dream. In future never marry a person whose family is not accepting you before marriage.


Relationships are powered by the heart and not by law. Law has no power to bring hearts together. Law has no power to make them grow apart. All solutions to relationship problems reside inside the heart. If you seek solution via any other path - you will only find disappointment. Mahila takrar nivaran kendra leads down a path which will totally poison your heart - that you will never expeirence innocent love again. Innocent hearts which are capable of love are a precious asset for society. Sadly in India we are flushing them down the toilet at an alarming rate.

Balu   26 May 2016

Respected Sir,


There is a divorce case going on in the family court at salem, tamilnadu, filed by my husband.  Initially we were separated for around 6 months and he first applied for child visiting rights and then divorce case.  The case is ongoing in the court and the orders for the child visiting rights has been issues saying that he can visit the child once in a month at the convenience of the child who is only 3 years, but I have not received the order copy from the court for the same.  Now coming to the divorce case he did not turn up continously for the subsequent hearings and during the last hearing the judge said next time if he did not come the case will be dismissed.  Now the next hearing is on 30/5/2016 and I would like to know what all orders I have to collect from the court once the case is dismissed and what is the procedure for the same.




natasha1989 (hw)     26 May 2016

I m not a toy for anyone who played with me for year n year and thrown out me from his life just like m nothing. what was my fault....? just trusting on that person who showing his love care n concern to me.... n who always said he will never live me alone. Is this my fault...? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query