Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guide me

Page no : 2

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     26 May 2016

@Balu do not post new topics in this thread. Post in a new one to get answers.

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     26 May 2016

@natasha1989 you should have judged hiim at the time he got engaged with another woman despite being in relationship with you for 15 years...

There are many remedies available for you. Some gentlemen have already advised here. However, you need to decided what you want to achieve before taking the path. 

Amicable settlement is advisable because it would save a lot of time, money and mental agony. Set aside the ego and evaluate yourself on the truth only.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     26 May 2016

Madam U can file case against him,but u can solve matter amicably.

THanks

1 Like

(Guest)

There is a place beyond my fault - your fault, right - wrong. That place is where you will find justice and happiness.

Yes you can fight cases and maybe after 15 years in court judge will agree with you that it is his fault and not yours. Then what? You will still stand in same place where you stand today with respect to heartbreak. Court case will not solve anything.

First focus on getting yourself out of this situation and into a stable place where your future is secured. After that is accomplished you can think about teaching this man a lesson. Most likely, by the time you stabilize your life fate would have already taught the man his lesson via other means. 

natasha1989 (hw)     01 June 2016

i m trying talk to but he is not ready to listen to me i don't wanna do this but he doesn't leave any choice rather than court case. he used me, spoiled my life, harassed me mentally, making me as public issue for gossiping. i don't wanna let him go like this i wanna teach him a lesson. let him know to what cost will pay for spoiling a girls life.

natasha1989 (hw)     01 June 2016

Adv. Bharat please sugest me which cases will be file against him. 

natasha1989 (hw)     04 June 2016

Waiting for reply

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     05 June 2016

You have been advised more than enough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register