Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     21 May 2012

Guidance and advice

i am a dentist got married 2yrs back, stayed close (10min) distance to my in -laws house who had a constant interference in my life.
daily quarrels and they used to pressurize me, finally threatened me to transfer a flat on her name of which the loan had been payed by me or else face 498/ DV / atrocities as i belong to open caste and they SC- was a love (trap)marraige which got arranged following their rules and rituals.
i gifted the flat to my mom after paying all the stamp fee and registration fee of the court and registrar for the gift deed.
their harrasment increased, i filed for divorce.
she filed rcr to prolong proceedings.
i attended councilling sessions praising my wife and urged her to stay together as we have 1yr kid.
she agreed and we stayed 7km far from my in laws place and the gifted flat.
she stayed for a month but the day i left to see my moms health 45km far off place for few days,take ing advantage,she took all the luggage and all things and barged into the same old flat which is in present on my moms name.
have already launched a complaint in police and will be attending the last councilling session of rcr in fly court in 1st week of june.
she has not yet recieved divorce notice by bailiff but she knows i have filed.
i think now she would be filling draconian DV petition to seek restraining orders at residence and also maintenace benefits.
what to do?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query