LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishrath Mahi   22 November 2018

guards & wardians case

Dear sir,

My lawyer said I will take order from court for my children visitation & Now he said leave it children visitation it is lengthy process I will complete case in 2 or 3 hearing
Please give suggestions.

 6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 November 2018

No comment for lawyer already handling your case. However to get interim order for child visitation doesn't require more than one date if handled properly.

Mota Bhai Louda   22 November 2018

visitation rights etc all that will run like marathon 


custody you wont get at all.  If you have money purchase these kids or purchase some other kids.  Its waste to run behind court for vistitatoin case and cusotdy case.  Better to do something else.  Find some other child and give life.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2018

You want to visit your children.

You should get order for visitation.

If you are not satisfied with current counsel, and/or have apprehensions, change and engage another very able LOCAL counsel that can resolve your matters.

Your counsel can opine on time to be/usually taken in LOCAL courts.

If your children are in your favor and express in courts IT may help you a lot.

If still there is a scope settle all issues of marital discord and save marriage, time,money.

If NO and and if possible settle all issues amicably and separate by MCD on reasonable/acceptable terms.

If nothing is possible and relations are damaged beyond repair then contetst in court and try to get judgment in your favor as desirable to you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2018

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Family/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Family/Civil matters.

Your counsels  may opine that you can appear on 1st date, and obtain copies of petition etc to reply later ….and inform the court that you shall be engaging a counsel and appear thru your counsel….Or your counsel can appear and obtain copies of petition etc and reply later or your new counsel can appear for you.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.


The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

Ishrath Mahi   24 November 2018

Thanks to all for replying

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2018

You are welcome.

Wish you the best.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query