LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyamal   26 January 2019

Guardian act

Sir We were married in 2009. We had a child in 2011. We separated in 2015. I prayer for custody of my son under Guardianship Act in 2016. I am a Petitioner in the instant case. It is likely that I will get the custody of my son in the District Court as the order is likely to be in my favour. Can the Respondent move to high court against the order. Shyamal


 6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 January 2019

Dear querist,


Yes respondent has all right to go for appeal.




Deepak Joshi & Associates


Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Amit   26 January 2019

Deepak Ji, how long High court will take to decide the matter and wat are chances that HC can change lower court verdict

Martin S.   26 January 2019

Why do you want to waste time and money behind growing tree?

Amit   26 January 2019

Wat you mean by this reply Mr Martin

Martin S.   27 January 2019

Originally posted by : Amit
Wat you mean by this reply Mr Martin

In custody case kids will be growing, the wish to hug cuddle, make them listen to your words all that will go day by day, and it will be gone.
If you are rich just try to purchase the kids custody. If you are unable to purchase the kids custody, then better to forget the kid and take divorce or adopt some other kid and fulfil your desire of bringing up a child.
If you want that child which is "YOURS" then am sure one would not have screwed up married life.

shyamal   28 January 2019

Thak you Sir,

I come from an affluent family. I a a Govt employee. What strategy can I adopt to get custody of my son. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register