Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudheer (manager)     21 May 2012

Groupe of fraudes snatching cheque and claim for money

Hi,

I am stuck in a big fraude, Please read my story and suggest me what to do ..

I am a freelance event manager and i got a big event from one of my client it was an opening ceremony of a mall. my work was hiring vendor and manage the event. so i hire tent, sound and decoration.

as it was my first big event so i approach some Tent wala from old reference and get quote. one Tent wala try to be over fraindly with us and get the job. we finalize entire job in 2 lac INR, we issued a post dated cheque on (2 nov) of  rs 2.16 lac include service tax and after deduct TDS. The date of cheque and event was same as we commit them to pay full and final on the event day (10 Nov).

on 6 nov one day before when the setup should start the Tent wala called me and ask for some cash as he need to pay for some entity and said if we not pay him cash 50,000/- he will not work. so we are under time pressure pay the amount cash. he send his employee to collect money and when we asked to return our cheque he said it was in office and they will give on event day and collect remaining amount cheque.

On event day (10 nov) when we asked him for cheque he said i forget it at office and will give you tomorrow. as well he asked for 15000 for some entity and again blackmail us that give me cash or i can not give you this thing. so we gave him 15000 again.

till the night when event packing was about to finish we feel a big change in his behaviour and my intuition said that he can deposit that cheque and fly with all amount and i withdraw some amount and made my balance under 2 lac. as well at the same time i stopped cheque but type wrong number as cheque number was 35009 and i stopped 35008 by mistake which i come to know by one month later.

on next day my bad dream become true he deposit cheque and it dishonoured by bank.

i called him and ask why he present cheque when he already get partial payment then he said that by mistake his employee present that cheque and please pay cash. at that time i was angry on his did so i denied to pay him anything and told him that i will sue on him for fraud.

he pray me a lot and in the end i told him to come and collect the remaining amount cheque. on (7 Dec) he come mehrauli and i was not in mood to see his face so i send my father to exchange the cheque. he give old cheque to my father and collect new cheque and meanwhile his partners keep my father busy in general talk he deposit the cheque in same branch and come to my father; he ask my father for tea and when my father go with him he and his partners take my father near his car punched my father and snatched his laptop bag from him.

My father is 53 year old and he was astonished by this surprise attack. and come in normal while they fly away. my father called me and tell what happend with him and i told him to call 100 and also left for meharauli.

when i reached there my father was in police station and told the story to ASI and police was not in mood to take any action. ASI told us to give a complaint and denied to write FIR. so we give a complaint and take a copy from them.

my father was in a big shock because he face this type of situation first time in his life he asked me to leave delhi and go to hometown. i understood his situation and send them to home town and never go to police again as i know they would not help us.

after 1 month i got a notice from an advocate for that cheque and i come to know that they attack on my father not for laptop or money but they want that dishonoured cheque.

Now they have file a case under section 136 NI act on me for dishonoured cheque and i am already pay him all money. and i lost my laptop also.

Please suggest me is there any law which can help me because Good Advocate asking a big money for 136 case and nobody is interested in that snatching and fraud case.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register