Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gratuity eligibility - 4 years 190 days or 4 years 240 days?

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2017

Dear LCI Author @ Mr. Vikas Dharmendra,

Dhingra is NOONE and NOBODY to ask you or anyone to ask to do anything at LCI, including but not limited to asking you to question me.

I do not permit Dhingra to comment on my comments and my posts.

Any details that I send to you are not to be shared with Dhingra.

It is because of years of abuse, nuisance that Dhingra has been littering at LCI.

You may go thru the threads placed by LCI under his profile.

The readers who have gone thru have known that Dhingra is abuser and have been raking disputes, fights, controversies and littering nuisance.

The experts are perfectly aware of his abuse.

He has not spared anyone:: be it querist/author/member/fellow experts.

Yesterday also he has been stalking me from  about 4.20 pm to 10pm.

He remains glued to his computer and loitering at LCI and the moment I log in he starts stalking.

Although Dhingra has been downloading and storing the highly illustrated threads, attachments, citations, ACTs, etc etc  posted by me, and storing these in his computers, and using these to allure the unsuspecting querists/authors.

(Guest)
@ Vikas Dharmendra

The latest post of Mr. Kumar Doab, as addressed to you, specifically, his instruction, "Any details that I send to you are not to be shared with Dhingra", CLEARLY REVEALS as if he is afraid of beiong exposed for his wrong and misleading advice, which he is normally accustomed to do on the pretext of highly illustrated advice.

As about his statement, "I do not permit Dhingra to comment on my comments and my posts", he does not enjoy any authority to put any restriction on me from alerting you from the harm of wrong and confusing advice of that fellow.

Now, instead of justifying his advice, you will notice that he would start and continue to hurl abuses on me, as he can't tolerate if someone alerts a querist against his wrong advice.

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     22 January 2017

@P. S. DHINGRA: 

Can you please advice your other/openion for my specific query. I will be thankful to you.

Let others give their advice and openions.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2017

Dear LCI Author @ Mr. Vikas Dharmendra,

(And all readers)

I have already shared further inputs with you.

For the time being my 2nd last post in this thread is sufficient.

(Guest)

@ Vikas Dharmendra,

Thanks for your query.

So far as your query is concerned, which I find on this thread, that is addressed to Shri Veeraraghavan, as follows:

"What is your gratuity claim status as I am also getting released in 4 years 190 days. and my organization alos have gratuity trust with LIC. till now they are telling that its 4 years and 240 days. Have you received your gratuity and if so how you proceed. your experience may help me."

But on your query addressed to Shri Veeraraghavan, Mr. Kumar Doab advised you to download a judgment from the thread, "https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Gratuity-eligibility-124335.asp"

So far as I understand, from the query addressed to Shri Veeraraghavan, your query was not about the interpretation of continued service, but on the eligibility of gratuity after rendering service of 4 years 190 days, while the judgment pertains to the interpretation on continued service. You can very well understand, I pointed out towards the sidetracking of your query towards the interpretation of continuous service, not on your real problem of eligibility on the period of service rendered.

However, if you are satisfied on going through the downloaded judgment there will be no use of asking for my opinion.

If not satisfied, you will have to discuss the real cause of your non satisfaction along with the detail of your real problem and the provisions of the trust rules of your organization as well as the decision of the HR in consultation with the LIC in your case. I shall be much pleased to give my frank opinion on the issues discussed with me with particular reference to the stated judgment vis-à-vis the trust rules and the decision taken by your organization/ LIC. There will be no use for striking in the air in the absence of the real problem having arisen due to the reason quoted by the management.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register